1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I'll be on vacation

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chessmind, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi everyone. I'll be gone from October 22-28. Hope you are all doing well. :D

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Safe Travels....

3. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Just saw this now. Hope you are having fun on your vacation. I want to go on a vacation. :mrgreen:

4. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Me too Me too..... I'll be off for about 8 weeks starting on the 30th for a shoulder surgery so I guess I'll call that my vacation..... oh well

5. vene

vene New Member

Hope you had a fun vaca Chessmind.

Oh HDrydr, good luck with the shoulder sugery and rest and repairing. I'm sure your furbabies are going to love having you home all the time.

6. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Thanks Vene, I had shoulder surgery on the same one in Jan and was off for 8 weeks healing. Now the tendon that they were hoping would heal and not need any attention decided not to heal but got worse.... soooooo under the knife I go in the morning. Another 8 weeks..... Yes I did enjoy spending time with the fur babies!!! I am looking forward to that time again!!!!!! And they got soo spoiled with me being home and again they will be spoiled. Looking forward to watching Chopper grow he will be 4 months old tomorrow..... :mrgreen:

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks everyone. We had a good trip. I must say it is so much fun flying with two toddlers. Just kidding. Good luck with your surgery, HDrydr. :D

8. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I don't think flying is fun with or w/out toddlers...at least you have them there to keep you occupied.
    I have an elbow that needs some medical attention and if we ever get insuance I might even consider doing that - just for the vacation :y_the_best: :mrgreen:
    It's great growing old(er) isn't it

9. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

well surgery went well. I'm a hurting unit though!!! The surgeon had to cut out part of my tendon that was torn and re-attached it. And cleaned out my joint. All of the meds have made me sick on many occasions....yea that's fun....NOT. I'm in this horrible sling with a big foam block keeping my arm slightly away from my belly, for the next 4 weeks. It is my right arm yes my dominate arm..... so I'm typing one handed.... This takes forever!!! Sleeping has been rough!!! finally slept better last night thank goodness.

Well at least I think that I am on the climb up, I dont hurt quite as bad. well this typing with my left hand is tiring and a bit dizzying so that's it for me for awhile.

10. vene

vene New Member

Chessmind, fun depends on how much time you have to spent in the airport and flying with the toddlers. :mrgreen: At least you'll always get lots of Oohs and Ahhs from people admiring your babies. :D

Mary good luck with that elbow and getting the insurance.
    HDrydr, that is too much information. Just kidding. I'm glad you were able to sleep finally and that you are on the mend. [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:mrgreen: That's funny Vene..... :mrgreen: I'm glad that I got it done it will be worth it in the long run. However the rehab time is LONG!! Just saw the surgeon yesterday for my one week check up, and he told me that I will have 5 pound lifting restrictions for 4-5 months. Doesn't bode well for my job.... I hope that they have light duty for me for awhile..... I work with quadriplegics and paraplegics, means lifting, moving them.... hummmm don't know any 5 pound anything on a body... Well not much I can do, it had to be done.

The fur babies love having me around!!! and I love being able to just hang out with them...... Have been able to get some great pictures of them so I will have to download them and post them later.