1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I'm a godmommy!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by SugarLovesPits, Oct 17, 2004.

1. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

My best friend just got a pup from my dog Raychels mom. He is so cute his name is Cujo King, He is only four wks. old as his mother for some reason is suddenly refusing to feed the pups so now i am teaching my friend how to take care of him he's doing good eating some solids and being bottle fed she's surprised how much work it is but luckily I am here to help. Raychel was the runt in her litter and Tessa her mom rejected her so i raised her from 3 days old now she is happy healthy and 60 lbs. far from a runt! So now i get to help out with my new Goddoggy!! Also Tessa's owner has decided to get her spayed as aresult of the problem's she's been having, does anyone have any idea why she would do this? She is a very sweet and good tempered dog as were all her parents grandparents ect., and the puppies from the last litter are well tempered also this is only her second litter and she is 5 yrs. old is she too old?? Just wondering if anyone has any insight also I will have pics of Cujo soon. He is sooooooooo cute!

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you and know what your friend is going through, its a lot of work but well worth it.

Because she is having PROBLEMS and the owner wants to do what is best for the dog.

I can't wait to see pics!!!!!!! :D

3. SugarLovesPits

no wait, what i meant was does anyone have any idea why Tessa isn't feeding her pups I totally understand why amie is having her spayed actually i suggested it!! lol Anyway Cujo woke up crying last night at like 2 am and Jenn(his new mommy) was like what's wrong with him and i told her he was prob hungry and he was. She can't believe now that her daughter is three she's back to middle of the night feedings!! lol but she loves him and so do i so it'll work out!!

4. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

lol, I replied to your PM, its was a little long though. I've been out all weekend working and doing dog stuff sorry I didn't get back with you sooner.

5. SugarLovesPits

thanks true i got it! lol i pmed ya back too but ya don't have to respond!