1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

"I'm gonna get it mom just wait...."

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by HDrydr, Mar 17, 2008.

1. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

"I'll get it mom just wait..." (no this is not a real mouse :lol: )
    [​IMG]

"I know it's in there somewhere...."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Almost got it...."
    [​IMG]

GOT IT!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Lol! :lol:

Harley really reminds me of Kyrre! Even though they have totally different markings, it looks like they got the same body shape and same face :D

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:mrgreen: Yea actually they do have the same body and face.... Both are adorable!!

4. vene

vene New Member

OMG, I almost had a heart attack looking at Harley's first pic. :shock: :lol: The pictures are so funny, lol! I agree. Kyrre and Harley look very similar. They are 2 of the cutest kitties I've ever seen. :kiss_heart:

5. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Those are great pics. Put a big smile on my face. Cats are so funny. :mrgreen:

6. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Thanks guys Harley does just get more and more cute as the days go on. And he was just a kick yesterday it's like he knew it was his "birthday" wonder what he'll do when he actually turns 1???
    Vene, I guess the camera flash just hit his eyes perfectly to make them glow like he was possessed... and he was shocked that I "caught" him putting his mouse in BF's shoe then going after it.

7. Bente

Bente New Member

Lol! Kyrre does that exact same thing with his toys. He looks around like "doesn't anybody want to play with me?" and then he takes matters in his own ...mouth, and drop the toy in to a shoe. Or preferably my purse :mrgreen:

8. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

that's cute....we've had our share of real mice in shoes.
    What a chaotic spectacle that can be

9. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

OMG Mary that had to be a bit exhilarating!! I would not want to attempt to put my foot in the shoe and have a mouse in it....

10. vene

vene New Member

I have a recommendation for the topic of the next photo contest. It's "possessed" kitties. :mrgreen:

11. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Hey I have some of those!!! But who doesn't right?? :eek: :mrgreen:

12. vene

vene New Member

I have a couple myself but they are nowhere near as good or as funny as Harley's. :mrgreen: Ewwww, real mice in shoes. :shock: :lol:

13. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is so funny. :lol: