1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new, check out my Ranger baby.

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by cheetah13, May 5, 2004.

1. cheetah13

cheetah13 New Member

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks on the website. I just want everyone to look at my baby, Ranger. He's a 3 month old MaltePoo.

http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=34320

Can someone explain to me how to get his picture on my info to the side??? Thanks in advance. All of your babies are adorable. :y_the_best:

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Welcome lurker !!! LOL ! He is a cute baby .Love those maltipoos !

3. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

what a sweet baby boy!!! :D With the most beautiful smile!! That top pic looks as if he's actually laughing!

Welcome! :)

Jennifer

4. cheetah13

cheetah13 New Member

Thanks for the welcome. You are all so informative and I just want to say thank you so much. :mrgreen: You all know you stuff! There are some VERY cute doggie's on this site. I just wish I could pet them all!!!!! :0023:

5. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Very cute baby!

Welcome!

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: WELCOME to the board cheetah13!!! :eek:

Ranger is just adorable...he has the cutest expression in all those pics.!!! He looks like such a sweetheart! :idea:

Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you're here! :D

7. nern

nern New Member

LOL. What a big smile he has. :wink: He is adorable!

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

What a cutie pie. He reminds me of a puppy with a mans beard. He's cute

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

WELCOME to the Board, CHEETAH !!!
    Ranger -- you are precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bailey and I think you are VERY VERY CUTE!

I loooooved the great/fun pics on the dogster site! You'll notice I enjoy the "fun/action" pictures too!! THEY ARE GREAT! I sent a request so that my Bailey and Ranger could be pup pals :)

Thanks for joining and not lurkin'..... we love newbies!!

10. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

That is the funnies snapshot!! It looks like he's laughing his little butt off!!!!

11. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

cheetah

I do believe maltipoos are born with a laughing gene! Check out jack, he always enjoys a good joke!

[​IMG]

12. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

All the pics are just too cute!! I love seeing everyones fur babies!

13. Alabamamom1

Alabamamom1 New Member

Go the the general discussion page, there are a lot of topics about this issue there.

By the way, cute maltipoo!

14. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Hey Alabamamom!!
    long time no see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Alabamamom1

Alabamamom1 New Member

:eek: Yeah...my keyboard went out.....my son spilt some water on it...but I am back in business now...glad to be back :D Nice to know someone noticed