1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new here!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by kira1386, Jul 10, 2004.

1. kira1386

kira1386 New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new and just wanted to say hello to everyone. Bug is my little Puggle, Pug/Beagle mix! he's so cute and he's growing so fast. when I first got him he was a little over 2 lbs. hes now 6 or 7! hehe :D if I can figure out how to post a picture........
    [​IMG]

hopefully it works!
    Well Gotta head out for now, just wanted to introduce myself and puppy!

Out for now, lots of puppy kisses!

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Welcome! We hope you enjoy it here.

You did the tag correctly for your photo, but it won't show up because it is on your computer and not on the web! You need to find a place to upload it (a photo album site or web space given to you by your internet provider) and then paste the URL in between the image (img) tags.

Jamiya

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Welcome!!! Would love to see that little Puggle! Any questions or comments you'd like to discuss is great! Thats what we are here for!!!

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hello & Welcome to th board! \:D/ A great place to upload photos online for free is http://photobucket.com/
    Can't wait to see pictures of your furbaby!

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hi and welcome. Photobucket is easy. There is one thing annoying about it though. You can't do any editing. I keep my pictures at imagestation too so I can send them there and edit then bring them to photobucket.

6. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum!! =P~

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

welcome kira and your puggle!! there is another puggle owner on this board (puggleowner, I think??) too!! :)

8. Jody

Jody New Member

Hello, and welcome to the Board.