1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I'm so proud of myself!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I finally got my Paypal working!! Whaoooo!!!!

Anyhow. I'm such a looser at that kind of stuff, but for once, I figured it out!

Sorry, had to gloat!!! Its the one thing I've done right for a change!!

2. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

What is your account name, or e-mail you use for people to send you money? I promised to send you a donation for the newsletter, but I don't do to well with snail mail :oops:
    But if I can send it to you by paypal, I might be more likely to remember!

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

There!! I just sent you a Paypal payment-- let me know if you got it :y_the_best:

5. Rene

Rene New Member

humm how do you do that when i click on the link i get and email addy do i just send and email?? that cant be right

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

You have to go to Paypal and log in and go to the Send Payment option. Then you use Sams' addy as the person you are sending to.

You have to be already set up in Paypal to do this, or you need to open an account.