1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I'm very proud of my graduation ceremony

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by MyPetTherapyDog, May 30, 2007.

1. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Finally some positive press about pit bulls
    A little brag (its my class in the news)
    The dog in the picture with the milk bones is actually my own dog Penny.
    The paper said its Ginger. Ginger is in the back standing with my brother.
    All in all, the graduation went WONDERFUL!!! We got lots of positive press The dogs made quite a positive statement!
    Sue

Here is the link:

http://www.projo.com/news/content/WB_ww ... c6d01.html

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well Congrats!!!! :eek:

3. Sara

Sara New Member

GREAT JOB!!!

Sara

4. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

good job and congratulations!

5. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Thanks friends for your kind words. Unfortunatly, I don't think in my lifetime I will see anyone the breed go back in the majority of the public's eye as the treasured "Nanny Dog" that there are so well know for (in the people that know the the breed anyway)
    But many of us do try. The more we show off our dogs in a positive public image, the better chance we have at people finally realizing that it isn't the dogs, but rather irresponsible dog owners that create havoc not the dogs.
    But, again, THANKS
    Susan