1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

In the clink

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by footsie, Aug 28, 2004.

1. footsie

footsie New Member

I dropped Footsie off at the boarding place this morning. (I leave strait from work this afternoon)

He seemed so scared! He has a pretty large area to be in, but the whole time I was there he wouldn't come out of his carrier and he was hissing! I've only ever heard him his once before. All the cats in the place were excited to see people, and we had just walked through the dog area down below, so it was pretty loud. I'm sure he was terrified. They let him keep the carrier in there with him, so he has a place to hide out, as well as another open bed, a litter box, food, and scratching post. I brought his stuffed animal and two other small toys.

It was so heart breaking to see him so scared. I wanted to be able to give him a last hug but he wouldn't come out of his carrier to let me!

Poor little guy. Hopefully he'll get used to it soon, he'll be there until next Sunday, thats a long time for him to stay scared.

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Poor Footsie. I feel bad for both of you. :( Just take comfort in the fact that you know he will at least be safe. He's going to be so happy when he comes back home.

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I'm sorry you had to leave Footsie! Even though it's going to be hard, try to enjoy your vacation (you are going on vacation, right?). I'm sure he's in good hands.

4. vene

vene New Member

Lots of hugs to you and Footsie! At least he's been there before. Do they have a on-line video cam of the boarding place? That would've put you more at ease. Yes, he'll be ecstatic to see you after a week. Have a fun and safe vaca!

5. nern

nern New Member

Awe, I'm sorry...sounds like a nice place at least.

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Do some boarding places have that, Vene? If so that is so great! :y_the_best: You could just go online and see your fur animal.

7. vene

vene New Member

I saw a web cam boarding place in the dog post. I don't see why they wouldn't have them for cats as well. My old college has the web cam too so parents can see their kids on campus. It's neat.