1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

ingrown hairs on pb puppys eyes

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by rowdiebrindlepit, Dec 18, 2005.

1. rowdiebrindlepit

rowdiebrindlepit New Member

My 8 week old puppy has a few ingrown hairs on his eye, a few have gone away on their own, my question is what can i do to fix it in the future if it happens again? can i pop them or put something on them to help heal; the eyes or do i just leave them alone and let nature run its course

2. ktownchick30

ktownchick30 New Member

My pit is almost 2 now and he’s always had a problem with ingrown hairs, his are around his mouth and nose. The vet told me that there was no issue, and they may or may not continue to happen through out his life. I’m not sure if the fact that they are near the eye could be an issue.

3. Betty's Daddy

Betty's Daddy New Member

Betty had surgery the day before Thanksgiving b/c a postule of hers became inflamed. She's been battling a staph infection off and on since July.

In the past day or so, she's developed a small postule or pimple in the corner of her left eye.

UGH

Why does this keep happening right before Holidays?? :(

I may be taking her into the vet this weekend to have it checked out.

In regards to your problem, you can let it go a bit, or you can put them on antibiotics. I had Betty on antibiotics for two weeks in June and she's been good since. Postules/pimples pop up and then disappear in a couple of days. The one on her arm only grew bigger and she had to have a biopsy and now this thing pops up. I hope to god it goes away but I doubt it this point...