1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

INNOVA how much is this dog food?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by lingling, Apr 18, 2004.

1. lingling

lingling New Member

i am interested in this brand of dog food but would like to know how much does it cost? i am now feeding my 8 week old puppy EUKANUBA puppy food. which would you prefer or is it about the same.
    thanks cindy

2. nern

nern New Member

What breed of puppy do you have?
    Innova is an excellent food. I think the price may vary depending on where you live...here its around $19 for a 16.6 lb. bag.

3. lingling

lingling New Member

Wow that is not a bad price at all. i thought it would be more expensive than that. i have a shih tzu, she is eating eukanuba puppy food. is this a good brand too compare to inova?

4. nern

nern New Member

Lots of dogs seem to do well on Eukanuba but I've never tried it. I have used Innova though and both of my dogs have done excellent on it.

Ingredient wise, I'd choose Innova over Eukanuba. You could always give it a try and see how your dog does on it and then switch back if your not happy with the results. Just be sure to switch foods graudally.

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Where I but it I get it in 35 lb bags, it cost like $29 I think maybe a little more. Its a little cheaper to buy the bigger bag and we have been very happy with Innova.

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I'm in calif. and I always buy the biggest bag. Its about 37.99 plus tax. I forget how much it weighs, Somewhere around 40 dollars. Happily my next bag is my 12 bag, meaning its free. So when you tally it up , the other bags in the end are not as costly. I usually toss the bag after puttin the kibble in my containers.

7. lingling

lingling New Member

thanks everyone for your reply i will try inova out. :D