1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Intact male running loose

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by lil96, May 31, 2005.

1. lil96

lil96 New Member

Arghh I just have to vent. Last night i went to a friends house, they (a woman and her boyfriend) recently moved out "in the country" He works for a friend of mine for $8/hr (and trust me, that is all the boss can afford, it is not a big company) and the girl works off and on again, she keeps getting laid off from her job. Anyway they had an overnight camp out party. So I brought Luther, which wasn't a problem. They have several cats, all desexed and 2 dogs, one appears to be some sort of big (60lbs or so) desexed older white-ish dog sort of sled pulling dog looking, and the other is a 2 year old 80lb black lab mix looking intact male. They both get loose all the time, last night they were running free who knows where for several hours. The black one continuosly tried to hump Luther, which in turn didn't make Luther happy. So when I realized that he was still intact, I suggested a few low cost/ free options in the area. And it was as if they didn't care, thay said, they would get it done whenever they could as if it weren't a proirity! ARRGH I hate this type irresposibility. If you are going to have an intact male (or female) you need to keep tabs on it at all times! Just because this dog isn't bringing pups home doesn't mean he isn't doing some female down the road! I hate irresponsible owners.

2. nern

nern New Member

I completely agree. :x