1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting site - behavior articles & newsletters

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Jun 3, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

2. vene

vene New Member

Thanks Nern.

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

good site. thank you! :eek:

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Nern. That's a great site. Thank you for posting it. It'll take me days to wonder around that place and read everything. It's packed full of great info. I was reading one article about loving our pets too much. They showed examples of different people and their pets. One person had a kitty that was harness trained and they would end up staying an additional hour outside, because their cat just didn't feel like going in just then, even though the person really wanted to get back home. LOL. That's probably how I'll be with my future kitties when they are harness trained.

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hey! that's wierd...i read that one too!!!

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hey! There was an article about me in there???!!

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

halaroo...have you always had that avatar or is that new??? i cant remember seeing that kitty before. cute kitty.

8. halaroo

halaroo New Member

That's my sweet girl Moe. I just changed in to her earlier this week. I've posted tons of pictures of her here already (click here to see that one in big).

9. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

well...i totally missed that post. :? completely. cause you know i love pictures. both moe and olive are so beautiful. i remember seeing pictures in the past. olive is going to your sister's right?

i like your flooring too. beautiful. im jealous. always wanted hardwood.

your kitties remind me of my uncles kitties. same coloring...so pretty...

thanks for the link halaroo. i still havent figured out how to do all that stuff, like the quotes and links. :shock: guess i will learn in time. are you getting another kitty? to keep moe company? say bye to olive for me and max.