1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

internal bleeding?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by OneWolvesDream, May 10, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

ok i recently (2 days ago) got 2 mickey mouse platys and one has a black lining over her stomach (most females have a wider chest, usually it seems a silver color or a white color.) im not sure if it is internal bleeding. and these fishes are seperated from male and female from a verrrrryy early age. dont just tell me she was pregnant. lat fish i had i suspected she was because of a person and she wasnt. well both of my platys are female. is it internal bleeding? :cry: she seems happy though! :D

2. OneWolvesDream

please can sombody help me with this!!

3. J_acon

J_acon New Member

Never heard of such thing

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Is she acting fine otherwise?

-Chelle

5. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

Is she pregnant?

sorry, i just had to say it coz you didnt want me to say it.

if its internal bleeding, she would probly start to get very lathargic and mope around.

Perhaps its abirth mark, or she decided she wanted to rebel against the original colouring?

6. OneWolvesDream

she is very active and she is her normal natural colors its just that she has a black lining that a normal fish would have if she was pregnant but i dont think she was ever introduced to males exept at a very young age when they were born. it seems to be a larger mark than this morning and she is not bigger than the other female i have that has no probolems like this