1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

introducing a new pup

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by nanc76, Mar 9, 2006.

1. nanc76

nanc76 New Member

I currently have an 10.5 month old female GSD and we are getting a brand new pup on friday. He is a six week old Male minature schnauzer. I am worried about introducing jazmin (GSD) to the new baby. Jaz is inside when we are at home and outside while we are at work. So we will be home when jazmin is around the pup. Is there anything in particular i should do to prepare for the arrival or once the baby gets there. I am especially worried of her becoming jealous and hurting the pup. She is not aggressive but I wouldnt want her to lash out.