1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing......Chloe

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Nov 18, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

This past weekend a friend of mine who also is the coordinator and founder of the Kentucky Pit Bull Rescue called and was desperate for help. She was over her limit with rescues and was in danger of having to relinquish some of her rescues to the Humane Society so I agreed to take one of the dogs (Chloe)
    Chloe is an absolute angel I honestly have never met a friendlier dog. She has no problems with any of my other dogs even my sometimes vicious Pekingese..LOL
    She even loves the cats! She was very shy at first and would barely come out of her crate but now she is really starting to come out of shell and is becoming a part of the family. She's such a pretty girl to and so loving! I will say she is a bit chubby though! I am so impressed with Chloe and I want more than anything for her to find her forever home. So any of you guys who visit other forums please crosspost for me! Chloe is listed with the PBRC and The Kentucky Pit Bull Rescue.
    Here she is......

http://www.pbrc.net/dogpages/north/kypbr7312.html
    http://www.kpbr.org/dogs/index.html

2. someday

someday New Member

What a doll!

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

What a doll!

4. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

What a cutie, and what a cutie name! (Chloe is what my new Maltese puppy is named, I'm bringing her home in 4 weeks! :y_the_best: )

5. lil96

lil96 New Member

Hey, I just wanted to tell you and maybe you can tell someone else, ok first I clikced on a link and "maria" popped up, and she is absolutely adorable with her little costumes, so I was flipping through the pics, and #3 has a lady in it too, but this lady is wearing a short skirt, with red undies! you can totally see right into her skirt, maybe she doesn't want that! If you could tell her please that would be awfully nice! Thanks, now to look at chloes pics. Good Luck

6. Angie

Angie New Member

Aww, she is so cute! I like the pic with the sunglasses!
    Maria is adorable also! If I didn't already have a dog, I would want Maria!
    Shianne would never let me dress her up.

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

What a sweetie! But what's up in her description when they say she is "older" - she is only 3! LOL.

Did you see Gremlin on the kpbr page? His time is up December 1...

8. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

She looks like such a sweetheart!

9. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

She's cute. I take it she recently had puppies or is going to? Where did the scar comefrom on her forhead? was she a fighter? or badly abused?

10. Sara

Sara New Member

If she was a fighter it's likely she would not be good with other animals of any kind.... Good questions.... Answers?

11. Samsintentions

I don't know. I've seen fighters who are great family pets and get along with other dogs. I know thats a rare thing but it does happen. A friend of mine has an ex fighter from a resuce and he's wonderful with their lab!

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Did you look at the correct dog? I don't see a scar on Chloe's head, but I see one on Maria's (the first dog on that first link).

13. Samsintentions

I thought CHole and Maria were the same dog???

14. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I luv the tongue pic!! her bio says she is partially deaf, she came to the right home, hopfully can can teach her some commmands before she finds a home

honeybear

15. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL! No....Maria is Maria, and Chloe (below Maria) is Chloe....

16. Samsintentions

OK So she posted the pics of Maria because they were cute... I get it now....silly me...

17. Sara

Sara New Member

Maria was brought into the shelter with one pup... She's got a story on the same page as Cloe's it's a little different than on her own page on PBRC...

18. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Well sort of. Maria just happens to be on the same page as Chloe for that rescue. The second link just has Chloe and is a different rescue.

19. Rene

Rene New Member

Sams i thought the same thing :oops: must be a blonde thing lol

she is so cute, maria is sweet also

20. Angie

Angie New Member

When I first opened the link I just looked at the pic and started reading.. didnt look at the name....
    BUT then I scrolled down and saw Chloe and said OOHHHH!
    But I do like both of them!
    Im not a blonde, I guess thats why I caught myself?!
    lol j/k

:D