1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction...

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Sara, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

Well I've been soooo busy posting I haven't been able to introduce myself properly.

I'm Sara in Wyoming. I have two APBT's a male about 3 years old MOnty and female 2yrs Hunnyjade (not registered just pets) and two Boerboels a Male Riot 16mos and female Askari 1year (registered and may be breeding them in the future). I do WP with a couple of my dogs but I'm more interrested in persuing PP work with as many as can handle it... Right now it looks like the female Boerboel and the male apbt will excell the most... Crossing my fingers on my little Hunnyjade(love her to death...)she's the princess of the house.

Here's a link to my pics of the dogs I've got:

APBTs: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/apbtch ... /my_photos

Riot: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/apbtch ... /my_photos

Askari: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/apbtch ... /my_photos

2. Angie

Angie New Member

nice pics! They are all very nice looking. I love Hunnyjade's color, shes beautiful.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sara what part of Wyoming?
    I lived in Cheyenne for 8 years...I miss it:0( I live in the bug capitol of the world now it seems the mosquitos are terrible here! Ugh! Awwww and the cool cool summers in Wyoming were the best!
    BTW..Your dogs are very pretty.

4. Sara

Sara New Member

THanks

REgina, I live in Cheyenne... all my life... Went to Idaho for college for four years (I'm a loser never did get a degree) and came back. How long ago did you move away? It's amazing weather here right now...like...spring weather for real...no snow etc... We're all crossing our fingers but I'm sure SOMEONE will get snowed in SOMEWHERE in Wyoming.

Thanks for the compliments on Hunnyjade Angie. I love her to death and I have to say I've admired the dog in the pic you have on here...very similar coloring as HJ... If you can't tell by her pics... HJ is pretty sure we worship her LOL. We did yard work yesterday and she was insistant that we pay attention to her while we worked. While I was in school she was quite persistent and had to be crated while I did homework... She's a character!!

5. Meg04

Meg04 New Member

Sara- your dogs are beautiful, glad you posted the pics. :D

Megan

6. Angie

Angie New Member

Yeah, their color looks similar, I noticed too. But I like how Hunnyjade is so light! Shianne used to be a lot lighter when she was a pup but her coat grew a darker shade now that she is older. Hunnyjade looks spoiled! lol
    Shianne loves the attention! She has to jump on everybody that comes over until they pet and play with her. She usually listens pretty well to me but sometimes she gets stubborn and drives me nutz!

7. Sara

Sara New Member

Spoiled

Yes she's spoiled beyond imagination... But a friend of mine got to meet her finally and darnit if she didn't spoil her... I said...see...you just can't help it... Her personality just demands spoiling... She's a clown and a pouter etc... Just demands you love and yuck it up for her...

As she's grown she's only gotten lighter... how interresting that they are different like that?? What are your dog's bloodlines???

8. Angie

Angie New Member

I am not sure yet, I have sent the ADBA papers in not too long ago and am waiting. I know she has Colby in her. I am not sure what else.