1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

invisable fry???

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by ghostcatfishbane, Jul 24, 2004.

1. ghostcatfishbane

ghostcatfishbane New Member

:?: ok i have a 10 gallon tank and soon im gettin a 20 gallon to have two tanks... off subject srry... NE way i have 1 coolie loach, 1 black lyretail female molly, one dalmation male molly, and three tetras of which i cannot name... several times the molly would look pregnant so i would put her in the breeder... next day i check and shes back to normal with no fry in the breeder... im wondering that if she ate the babies would they leave bones or sum indentifying mark... or is my molly like constopated or sumthin... please help I WANT BABY FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

She's probably eating them. You can get a breeder box that is designed so the fry fall into a chamber that the female can't get to.

-Chelle

3. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

teah, t-chelles right, she was probly hungary and had a snack!

harsh.

Betta's like fry also!

Mollies arent as bad as guppies at eating their fry, in my opinion.

4. ghostcatfishbane

ghostcatfishbane New Member

i talked to the petco guy and he said she just wusnt havin them cus she wouldent have aten all of them...

5. Mwm

Mwm New Member

heh, ya dont think so? Thats why people at petco get paid minimum wage :?

6. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

HAHA LMAO. so true... good thing you didnt ask at walmart! a person where the neon tetras where and he didnt know what they where.....he was right infront of the neons fish tank! but yeah, if you leave the mom and her fry7 together to long she will eat them.

7. Heather&Nicole

Heather&Nicole New Member

Abot the petco thing..yeah...dont trust people at petco in the fish dept anyway :p

I used to work there, in the small animals dept..but i knew what i was talking about at least about those animals. Trust a veteranarian or a professional aquarium handler :)