1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

irony of the topics

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by dude412, Jan 24, 2005.

1. dude412

dude412 New Member

i find this funny because they put a small animal lover with the reptile section i mean a lot of reptiles eat small animals and there care levels are completley opposite i find this funny

2. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

well i imagine thats because there are just so many different types of animals out there to love that there wouldn't be enough room here to have forums on each and every single one of them! :mrgreen:

I'm a rodent lover myself and my husband is a reptile kinda guy, but hey, we worked it out! :eek:

3. FertGirl

FertGirl New Member

meh, i'm a proud monitor lizard owner, and a proud ferret owner..i don't really like rodents, but they're cool, but they're feeders......but they're cool....so yeah...i can see who funny that is

4. dude412

dude412 New Member

hey FertGirl
    you should go to www.reptileforums.com in the lizard forum section theres a monitor section if you go aroun there and make a member ship see if you can find me the user name is the same as here hope to see ya

5. FertGirl

FertGirl New Member

i am, Jaina ;)