1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

"Is an American Staffordshire Terrier a "Pit Bull?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Angie, May 8, 2004.

1. Angie

Angie New Member

I was fooling around on the web and I came up on this site...

it goes from "Is an American Staffordshire Terrier a "Pit Bull?" "
    to "NO,they are not the same dog." or maybe "The American Pitbull Terrier and American Staffordshire Terrier are one and the same."
    but "pitbull is not a breed, it is a crossing of several strong dogs to produce ultimate fighting dogs. "
    "The person that said they look alike because they are terriers is an idiot."
    ....and it goes all the way to dog fighting.
    the origional post was on 7/30/03 and its still goin on (5/6/04)
    Maybe we should post this website on that one?
    I mean you guys have to read this site, the entire page. I read the whole thing. Its so funny! lol

http://www.faqs.org/qa/qa-1627.html

I think this one was the so funny! lol

2. Angie

Angie New Member

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

So, I read this board, and all I really got from it is that we( Americans) are a bunch of stupid, fat, YANKS. Bigger is better :?: . Maybe. But not our PitBulls :)

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

OMG!! This part killed me!!
    Oh and this post is so sad this person claims to own 3 pitbulls and still believes the "lock jaw" myth. And the part about not being able to get homeowners insurance is BS there are some companies who have a "high risk" dog stipulations which if that's the case find another company!
    It's so so sad how many misinformed people there are out there who just sit and talk out their a** about something they know nothing about!
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!

5. #1SBT

#1SBT New Member

the way i figure it is that no one is an expert and no matter how long you have owned a pit bull for, you dont know everything there is to know about pit bulls and when people say they do know everything they are liars and when people say bad things about pit bulls or amstaffs i figure it is their opinion but i love the breed and i accept their opinion but i just figure they are the ones missing out not me.

6. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

It's amazing how many people say that the APBT is stockier, heavier, shorter, etc and that the AST is taller, more slender, etc. Oh, and the locking jaws thing. LOL! It's hard to believe how many stupid people there are out there. I mean, come on - I don't know everything about APBTs, so I try not to make statements about something I know nothing about.

7. Angie

Angie New Member

Did anybody post on that site?

8. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

I did. Mine is currently the last post. It is posted under SpencerPits.