1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Is my puppy normal or gone crazy!! Help!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by TeddysMom, Feb 2, 2005.

1. TeddysMom

TeddysMom New Member

I'm not sure if this is normal but at a my puppy goes ballistic at the same time every night. Between 8pm and 9pm he has the energy of 1000 puppies. He runs and zooms around like mad, grabs his toys and attacks them, attacks my feet and ankles, he is so hyper. Then he calms down and falls asleep.

Well last night I'm not sure what came over him. He ate at 6pm, I took him for a walk at 6:30pm, then he when nuts and hyper ALL NIGHT (7pm to 10pm) to the point where he threw up twice. It was mostly water that he threw up because he was drinking so much from all his running around. I also notice that when he plays with my nephews, he does a lot of running and jumping around to the point that it makes him throw up.

Is this normal behaviour?

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

He's a pup so yeah its normal. My pup has her spastic moments too. She sounds like a gremlin on speed. LOL Not that I would know what that would sound like. LOL But I hear alot of people say their pup gets very wound up right before bed time. Mine thank god only does it for a few minutes. But I've heard others say theirs have done it for an hour or so. Sorry, your baby is normal. Lol