1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

is this natural?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by OneWolvesDream, Apr 27, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

i have two bottom feeders and one of them is always cleanin but the now my other one is under a rock allot of the time, i know it is alove but is this natural?

2. fishy_chick

fishy_chick New Member

I'm sure he's fine, he's probably eating scraps of food from under the rock. As long as he's eating something, dont worry about it.

3. tina1

tina1 New Member

A lot of bottom feeders need places to hide and feel secure. If your tank doesn't have many spots then the fish will pick the best one possible to make it's home in. So yes, totally natural.

4. OneWolvesDream

ok, thanks, i set the coral up in the fishtank so there is a really good hiding place and it seems to be good concidering the bottom feeder is hiding in it :eek:

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Be careful with that coral. It can really mess up your pH. Plus it's pretty sharp and can cut up your fish if they bump into it.

-Chelle

6. OneWolvesDream

i have soaked the coral for a long time and made sure it was safe for the fish. they all seem to like it. the side where they can hide i made extra sure it was not bad for the fish in hurting them