1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Its A Cats Life

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chezza, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Chezza

Chezza New Member

[​IMG]

Mum, Mum, Jay isn't helping around the garden....

What???? I'm resting.. :roll: Gee cant a cat relax around here

[​IMG]

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Great pictures! Jay looks so relaxed!

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Does he sit like this often? I've seen cats that sit like this and it's so funny. :mrgreen:

4. Chezza

Chezza New Member

He has always sat like that, even in the bean bag lol He is a funny ol boy, :lol:

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Great pic's Chezza!! I love them they look so comfy!! :eek:

"I'm stuffed mom!!!" (Harley after dinner)
    [​IMG]

"But I want em!!!!" (Harley looking in at the fish)
    [​IMG]

"Hey mom what cha doing up there?"
    [​IMG]

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. I like that first pic HDryder. :mrgreen:

Chezza, I've seen dogs sit like this too. It's so human like. :D

7. Chezza

Chezza New Member

He is a very Vocal cat too, like when you talk to him he is very loud :lol:
    Especially in the morning times.. :D

8. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

well yea he is wanting his breakfast yummies!! :mrgreen: Sometimes Harley will sit like that when he is up on the couch perched up against the pillow. It is soo cute!! Patches used to do that all the time sometimes I think she was cleaning her belly and just got tired and stayed in the same position or.... fell asleep before she was going to turn over.... :lol:

9. vene

vene New Member

Chezza, that is so funny! :eek: HDrydr, your pics are so hilarious. The second one reminds me of Pumpkin. She used to look like that too whenever she sees birds. Her meows sounds like sheep baaaing. :mrgreen: Patches just looks so sweet. Can you pick her up and hug her? When Rene sat like that, more often than not, I'd pick her up and carry her around the house.

10. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Harley has not done the sheep noise yet but Patches used to. Yea I can pick her up and hug on her she loves that. usually she will start purring it is soo sweet!! :mrgreen:
    Like right now we are getting ready for work and she just came up on the couch with me and just sits there staring at me.

11. vene

vene New Member

Patches is a lover kitty. I can't get over how much Patches and Pumpkin look alike. They have different fur coloring but their facial features and expressions are the same.

12. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Yes she is Vene she is the best cat I love her to death!! At this very moment she is all curled up on my pillow on the couch with us. We each have a couch cushion :lol: :mrgreen: She is using my back pillow as a nice comfy sleeping spot though but she looks so darn cute I couldn't take it from her. Oh well..... She's my girl anything she wants....

13. vene

vene New Member

I can see that very well. Is Patches your little Princess or is she Queen? :mrgreen:

14. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is so cute how your kitty is sitting, Chezza. I've never seen that before.

15. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Well Vene she is the Queen!!! Anything she wants she gets... where ever she wants to sleep she sleeps there!! :lol:

16. Chezza

Chezza New Member

LOL I Tell you Jay is a right character :D
    He sits like that quite often than not, even in the chair and bean bags :lol:

17. vene

vene New Member

Lol, Jay looks so laid back and so cute! I've never seen any of my cats sit like that. :mrgreen:

18. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I used to have a cat Fred RIP he was a big orange tabby just like Jay actually.... must be a orange tabby thing.. :eek: Actually Patches sometimes does that but I think that it is more of a she would clean her belly and get distracted and got stuck just laying there like that... :mrgreen: cats are funny

19. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I used to have a cat Fred RIP he was a big orange tabby just like Jay actually.... must be a orange tabby thing.. :eek: Actually Patches sometimes does that but I think that it is more of a she would clean her belly and get distracted and got stuck just laying there like that... :mrgreen: cats are funny. Oh and Harley does that when he sleeps on the couch up against the pillows. it is a cute sight.... :mrgreen: