1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

ITs confirmed!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok. my motherin law just called. Smokey and Char mated!!!! :eek:

The countdown Begins!!!!!! I'm stoping on my way home for a few pregnancy tests. (have to wait a few days, but I may not have time in a couple of days)

OH 'm soooooooo Excited!!! :p
    Granvel has been looking online for all the puppy toys, and gift baskets to go with them. I told him: "isn't it a bit early honey, to be buying everything!" We don't even know if she's pregnant or how many she'll have!!! He's more excited than I am!

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

:0020:

Congrats!! Let us know EVERYTHING!!!

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

honeybeargreat news! :D :D

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Congratulation's Sam! :eek:

5. nern

nern New Member

Congrats!

6. Jody

Jody New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: wooo hooo, hope everything goes as planned.

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:eek: Can you imagine if we posted the same about humans!!! "Sally and Joe did it last night... wonder if he knocked her up!!!!!" Keeping my fingers crossed for your kids!

8. Samsintentions

oh yeah, that would be kinda kinky huh!!!! he he he.... :shock:

9. Samsintentions

well last night, he wouldn't leave her alone!!! I finally took her out of the kennel for a while and brought her in the house for a warm bath. no soap or anything, but warm water for her to soak in and relax!

I put her back in around 8:45, and they did it agian! oh boy.......

I don'tknow if its because she's in heat and the puppies can see them or what, but Ratigan has been humpin his brother!!!! Granvel was changing their water last night, and he called me over and there they were! I was like :oops: , silly guys.

10. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

What a stud muffin!! They just can't keep their paws off each other. Maybe you should put them in the back of a buick over make-out mountain. That usually does the trick. hehe

11. Samsintentions

he he he. Daddy took Smoke to work today. He said he could have sworn Char gave a sigh of relief!!! he hehe.....
    HE's such a horn dog!

His sperm count was kinda low this last test, but the vet said thats very common in working dogs. THe heat, plus the added stress, and the "bouncing" around doesn't help any. SO we have him a make shift "water" bed.
    WE took a regular "water" pillow, and put it inside his igloo. SO it keeps him cool.

12. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!! you are sooo lucky! i wish i could breed my dogs. my parents would kill me. lol.

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

You guys are too funny. Yeah just imagine if it were humans. you be say, oh yeah they were at it for 3 hours wooo wee.
    Now, for the prgenancy test do you use the human version or is there one for animals?

14. Samsintentions

I use the equate human ones. works good. I use them on my horses as well. They don't work as good on cattle though...... And following around is the hard part! WE usually just put Char in the house for a few hours (in the morning or over night) and take her out to pee on a leash, then get the sample. WOrks good!

Thats how I found out she was preg the first time, then the vet confirmed with a sonogram!