1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I've created a monster...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by coppersmom, Feb 10, 2005.

1. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

well, ANOTHER monster. LOL! Sabrina WAS my only normal critter. But I bought a laser pointer a few days ago and now she's become quite "trained" to the sound me even picking it up! All I have to do it touch it and she comes running! Luckily she's still quiet and will just sit and stare at me until I start playing with it. But it's a little annoying when I'm trying to eat and she's in the other chair staring at me and mouthing "meow".

But this thing is the most fun!! Why did I take so long to get one?

P.S. Am working on some new pictures but Sabrina keeps giving off an "aura" whenever I try to light her up better. 8)

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

LOL Booger is the same way with the laser pointer! She can be three rooms away and I sware she literally hears me pick the thing up and comes running!

3. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

i just got one myself..all 3 luv it to death!! wish i got one sooner too...im definitly gonna need more batteries

4. Bente

Bente New Member

lol! :mrgreen: I used to have one, and Kyrre loved it. But I've managed to loose it somewhere.... :?

5. luna

luna New Member

i use the old fasioned flashlight for shadow and buster.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've some led small led flashlights. I think I can use them because they can shines brighter in darkness. Even at night..