1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Jack Russell Terrier sneaking into my suite to piss?!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Teya411, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Teya411

Teya411 New Member

:shock: Help Please!

There's a Jack Russel Terrier who's trained; in the upstairs suite.. The dog is trained to sound extremely vicious like a dog with rabies; but he doesn't actually bite (yet).. Anyhow, it's gotten into our suite and pissed.

Today I noticed that the dog sneaked into our suite..

I need to so something to ensure that he will never enter our suite again!!!
    ie, should I just spray him in the face with Fantastic, or??? Something extremely repellant for the dog so that he will never never never!!! enter our suite again; and yet we'll still have to face the dog owners and the dog itself.. (WTF?!)..

Please advise asap; /the dog owners themselves are complete pig dogs/Fuglies too. ~:((

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

just keep in mind that anything this dog is doing isn't his fault so don't go spraying harmful chemicals in his face. And you'd feel horrible if you left him with injuries which could in turn come back to hit you in the face.
    Keep your doors shut. I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by suite but the best way to remedy this is to stop giving him access to your suite.
    Or call someone of authority to complain about the dog's owners letting him wreak havoc on other people's property

3. Teya411

Teya411 New Member

Thanks for your prompt reply :) You'll notice I tried to avoid the details, but basically the peeps upstairs have access to our suite for laundry. They basically keep their upstairs door open which allows full access to our suite by the dog (we do not have a door which we can control ~ I know I know.. it's an ultimate nightmare.. Just try to find a decent place in Vancouver..)..

:roll: So you're stating then that the owners are very bad in terms of the dog and the spca should just be alerted to pick it up then?! (I freaken hate these people .. their kids can consistently be heard a block away /my "friend" & Landlord is desperate for their rent and so it goes..)..

I am pretty desperate.. Don't even ask about other dog shit/problems!!!

So otherwise, there really isn't something that I can do to the dog so that he will fully stop entering the suite then?? ie, I was lucky today to be home to notice.. Who wants piss, dirty dog, etc. mess in their suite?!

:eek: ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

how about putting up a baby gate to block his access to your suite (I'm going to assume this is what we would refer to as an apartment).
    You could call animal control and ask them for help in dealing with this situation. I would think you have a right to some privacy in any dwelling you are paying rent for. It's possible animal control will tell you to talk to your landlord but you never know.
    I'd try a baby gate up to the doorway and hope he can't jump over it

5. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

I suspect it might take two gates to keep a JRT out. They can leap like crazy butt zapped frogs.

6. MuStLoVeDoGs

MuStLoVeDoGs New Member

I think you should talk to your neighbor and ask them if they can close their upstairs door closed so that their dog cant get out. Or like Mary said just put up a gate or two.

7. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

You need to have a chat with the dog owners and state the situation. But it needs to be obviously handled carefully. They need to respect your suite and visa versa. It is not the dogs fault so you should not take it out on him. Keep the door closed if they need access for the laundry can't they open the door and close it?? It seems pretty easy to me maybe I am not understanding the whole situation.
    good luck