1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Jamiya

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by lil96, Jul 29, 2004.

1. lil96

lil96 New Member

I miss Jamiya, does anyone else? I feel as if there is a void since she has been gone :cry: I hope wherever she is she is haing a good time, while we sit here with our unanswered questions :p Just kidding I hope she is having a good time though!

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Yup, she's a wonderful lady! Miss her lots!!!!

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:( I miss her too!

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

You guys are too sweet! :oops:

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwww.... Jamiya IM so glad you are back. So how was your vacation? I hope you had a great time! We are leaving on the 17th to go to Disneyworld we are all so excited especially the kids this will be their first time going.

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

:love_y_t_much: :0020: :m12: :eek: :0018: Yay I am glad you are back

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

My vacation was AWESOME but too short. I just love hanging out with my parents, and Mom takes me shopping and never lets me pay for anything, and they take us out to eat every night. Can't beat that!

I came home to a mess, but that's life. I'll survive.

I am going away again this weekend. Mom is going to visit her parents so I am going to go as well. Grandma is in a rehabilitation center and Grandpa is not doing so well lately either. :( They are in Chattanooga.

Pat Miller, one of my favorite clicker training people, used to have her business in Chattanooga. I didn't find out until she had moved to Maryland. Doh! #-o

8. lil96

lil96 New Member

it seemed so empty last week with out you here.

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

lil96- HEY! What are we? Chopped liver? ( :wink: )

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

They're trying to say I talk too much - they are just being polite about it. :)

*babble babble babble babble*

11. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

yea, yea, yea. We are just poor substitutes for the shining and glorious light that is Jamiya. We can only keep the her place ready for her until she can return and grace us all with her... NAW! Just kidding! I missed you too and the forum DID seem quiter without you (not in the good way either!)