1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Jamiya?????

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Did I see you on-line?

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Trying to catch up.... *pant pant*

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:eek: GUURRLLLL! We missed you! We are so pathetic, lil96 posted last week about missing you! How was your trip?

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

The trip was good, but WAY too short!! And I hurt my neck on Monday morning, but luckily it wasn't TOO bad and I managed to find a decent chiropractor up there that helped the healing along.

Coming home SUCKED. My husband had stayed home to "paint the house." I also asked him to spray the yard and string a new Ethernet cable for me. He decided to tackle a different project instead, and tore up the side of the house to fix some rotting wood. It's not done yet. He had a crazy idea of how to stop it from happening again and I lost it. he wanted to leave a BIG gap between the deck and the side of the house. I told him no way!! Of course, the painting that was half done when we left was untouched since he didn't have time to do anything else. So now we have TWO unfinished projects instead of just one.

So I was talking to my mother the next morning about the deck and how he didn't spray the yard or string my cable and how our daughter threw up in the middle of the night, when the toilet overflowed. I started crying. *sigh*

But I'm here and at work and trying to get caught up!

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh Jami!! I'm sorry about your bad weekend! BUt I'm sure glad you came back!

I had a crummy weekend as well.....so don't feel alone!

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:shock: wow. uh, welcome back???

p.s. I know the "unfinished project" situation of which you speak... nothing can set me off like a rocket faster then that crap!

7. Rene

Rene New Member

boy do i know about unfinished projects but i can only blame my self for not getting them done. I'm turning my den in to a bedroom for my mom so i ordered the doors 10 days later they came so now i have to paint them i only have one coat left but i decied to take my son to the Giant's basball game this sunday well game time was 1 so we left our house at 10 got to the park around 12 to find out that they changed game time :shock: so we are in San Francisco 5 hours i was so mad i kept thinking of all the things i could have done in that time finish the door's laundry :roll: well we did end up having fun once we finally got in the ball park and we didnt get home till 1030 that night and he started school the next day.

It was a very expensive Sunday nothing to do for 5 hours but SHOP he lilked that.