1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Jas, do you own a Malamute?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I saw Malamute in the address on your breeder link.

2. Jas

Jas New Member

Hi Sarges - No malamutes here! I don't have a breeder link either! Can you send the link where you thought you saw this?

Confused (lol) :-#

Jas

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hey sorry to butt in but Jas I think she is referring to your links you posted after our little mini pin post.

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Thanks 4 dogsIhave! Exactly!

5. Jas

Jas New Member

:) Ahhh, ok gotcha, thanks 4Dogs!!!!!! No, those are just some of my many favorite links/resources. Ha - thought you meant you saw me listed as a malamute breeder somewhere! :mrgreen:

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Go look under the couch, Jas. There may be a Malamute hiding there. :lol:

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

That would have to be one BIG couch! :shock:

8. Jas

Jas New Member

That's just the cat who could pass for a malamute, he's big enough & same color, pricked ears :lol:, except he is actually ON the couch not under it! Like a King on his throne this one runs the household!

:0017: