1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Jed the Bloodhound puppy updates

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by DMikeM, Jul 19, 2006.

1. DMikeM

DMikeM New Member

Animal control called me on Saturday asking how to get to the house Jed is at but I still never saw them.
    I have not seen Jed's human since July 11th and had not seen Jed but yesterday I was in my back yard and had to call Dowser from the front yard and heard Jed bark then howl when i did. I thought maybe they had come back so I checked his driveway and there was still no truck so I reported it to the Sherriff Dept that I had called AC and I thought the dog may be in distress. They took all the info over the phone and said thanks. Great more people that will do nothing.

Well I asked the vacationers next door if they had seen any activity in the past few days and explained what was going on. The dad is and Airforce trainer and promptly grabbed his shoes and said lets go find out. We found Jed on the back deck with no food or water to be seen although the door to inside the house is open. I got him some water that he was not real interested in (I bet he is drinking from the toilets) I got some dry and foil packs of wet dog food and mixed it for him and he ate it like he did not have food. Never saw any police, and I will call AC again this morning. Jed looks thin but not like he is starving. I will keep feeding him until something happens.