1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Just a couple of silly Booger pics

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Cassie, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

We have a sunken living room and Booger loves to literally sit on the step. It cracks me up when she sits there. All I can think is "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy" and she usually sticks one leg up in the air and sits there for about 5 minutes after her crotch grooming. It's really comical.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bente

Bente New Member

:0017: too funny! Kyrre also ends up in some pretty weird positions after grooming; with his mouth open, a leg in the air etc. Like he just shuts down... I almost expect a screensaver to pop up in his eyes :mrgreen:

3. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

It's so funny how fat she looks when she sits on the stairs like that. And she sits there for about 5 minutes with her leg stuck up in the air too. It just cracks me up.

4. eman

eman New Member

she is so cute! :D

5. Chezza

Chezza New Member

LOL...Jay loves to sit like that too.. :eek:

6. vene

vene New Member

Lol, she is so funny! :mrgreen:

7. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Cassie that is soo funny I love it when they do that my Patches does that too it is such a funny sight.....
    Animals do the funniest things..... They really bring a smile to my face after a hard day....

8. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Funny Booger (and cute). Gave me a good chuckle.

9. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:eek: :mrgreen: love it he looks so nice and plump on the stairs..... haha

10. Chezza

Chezza New Member

They could be twins hee hee hee..

:mrgreen:

[​IMG]

11. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Booger is so cute. She looks like she has really soft fur.