1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

just braggin a little

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by ilovemycockatiels, Sep 4, 2005.

1. ilovemycockatiels

ilovemycockatiels New Member

I just wanted to brag a little about my Australian Shepherd puppy, Roxy, she is the one who has parvo right now. She is doing better though and is gonna live through it heres her link http://www.dogster.com/?186644 Hope you like her she's a cutie...

Ashley

2. Maisey

Maisey New Member

She is adorable, and I hope she gets well quickly. I looked at your dogster listing...I am in Oregon as well, Portland.
    The dog you mentioned you returned because she was deaf and you wanted to do agility, just a note.... deaf dogs usually do very well at agility because they read body language so well. Like a blind person whose hearing is much more acute, deaf dogs utilize other senses to a much higher degree.
    Best wishes to you and your Roxy

3. ilovemycockatiels

yeah I felt like it was discrimination to return her, but I think it would be soo hard to train a deaf dog to do agility. And I didn't want the owner to give her to someone who would not pay attention to her that she needs, but when the owner came to pick her up and she said she would keep her so that makes me happy...

4. Maisey

Maisey New Member

5. ilovemycockatiels

they are all so pretty!!! Dooley doesn't even look the same in the puppy picture of him... I love the sunglasses and the rainbow on Darby, very cute. Annie looks like an Aussie just with short hair, shes cute too. And I think Witt is really pretty. I love his puppy picture hes sooo cute :) I also have another dog, he just doesn't live with me right now, his name is Bear, hes a chow/St. Bernard mix and his site is http://www.dogster.com/?151985 Thanks for sharing your pups, they're all beautiful.

6. nern

nern New Member

Your babies are beautiful! :D

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

What a cutie!

I agree about the deaf dog and agility. All you have to do is train attention so the dog is always looking to you for his next move, which a lot of aussies do anyway. I can run Nala without any vocal commands, and she isn't even very well trained yet. She is still a Novice in agility and we never practice - we just go to class once a week. Dogs read your body much more than listening to your words.