1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Just got my new babies..

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Ginny, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Ginny

Ginny New Member

Hi,

I picked up my new 2 male rats today, so they are just settling in. Neptune is SO inquisitive and cocky, but Venus is the more reserved of the two. They haven't been handled that much but are only just over 3 months old, so hopefully they'll get used to it. At the moment they come up to the door of the cage for treats, and take them really gently.

Any advice on handling? I have picked them up but they squeal and I'm guessing it's just 'cos they're not used to it?

Thanks!

2. Sara

Sara New Member

You're probably right... I've never had a rat squeel just when I pick them up...I've had a couple squeel at bath time... More quiet handling would probably help...

Sara