1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

JUST PERFECT!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Jul 8, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

:D Well, that's what the vet said today at Bailey's annual appointment (his first annual! LOL). He weighs a whoppin 14.2 lbs... (the oinker)... so that means he's gained one pound since February. It looks like he's pretty much at his adult weight (according to the vet), poogirl.

He had one of his vaccinations and the bordetella (goes back for the rabies next month) and no "little critters" in his stool sample (THANK GOD).

One thing that I thought was interesting was that she said his teeth were perfect :eek: -- clean and shiny.... and well....that's the one thing that i have the HARDEST TIME WITH! He just HATES having his teeth brushed!! I have to fight with him every time and end up only doing it about three times a month, instead of four or more. :oops: I usually just end up letting him chew on the toothbrush and toothpaste for a little bit. Anyhow, I was worried I was going to get scolded.... but nope. We both passed "the test" I guess! LOL... She also commented about how soft his coat was -- I gave the credit on that one to his dog food, Nutro! hehe... She agreed and said she has a number of patients on Nutro and they have great, shiny coats! (food for thought)

anyhow... I just had to put up an update 'cuz I know you're all just as much of a freak as I am about these sort of things! :roll:

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: WOOOOHOOOO...GREAT job Bailey (and of course, mommy, for taking such great care of him)!!!! :eek:

Glad to hear all is well with Bailey...let's hope Mickey & Tigger get the same excellent report when they go in for their appt. in couple of months! :D

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bailey!!!! Mommy must be reallllllyyy taking care of you! :eek:

4. nern

nern New Member

Glad to hear Bailey is in good health! :eek:

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I can practicly see that white shinny grin on your face from here monster. Proud momma.

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe.... you've got that right, puttin. :) I was happy to hear that he was doing so well... but even happier to hear I wasn't in trouble about his teeth-brushing... :wink: