1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Just some silly pics

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by t_chelle16, May 30, 2006.

1. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Gotta love the silly little goobers.

We have a bigger basket, but she refuses to lay in it. She likes the one that's 3 sizes too small.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You'd think their hips were broken. Maybe it's a guy thing because none of the girls do it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He was sound asleep like this. He only opened his eyes when I started taking pics.
    [​IMG]

"Can't . . . quite . . . reach . . . "
    [​IMG]

-Chelle

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Heh heh very very cute.. :eek:

3. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

favorite was the on the back back feet in the air!! loooove the grey kitties *swoon*

other pics are great too!!! :eek:

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

LOL. Cute pictures. I love the second one. :mrgreen:

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thanks. :) Ghost (grey kitty) is such a goofball. He's actually more like a dog than a cat. At first our vets were thinking he was around 4 - 5 years old just based on the amount of build up on his teeth, but he is way too playful to be that old and after just a couple months, his teeth have gotten nice & white. So we're thinking he's probably closer to 2 years old and was fed mostly canned food. And his paws are getting bigger so he's probably getting ready to have a growth spurt (he already weighs 13lbs! :shock: )

-Chelle

6. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

LOL I love them all! Cats are such cool animals but sure can be silly critters heheh

7. vene

vene New Member

Very cute and funny pics! :eek: Ghost kitty is such a hunk! :y_the_best:

8. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Oh yea! I love Ghost kitty too! Great pics as always!!

9. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

LOL. Yeah, he's definitely a big hunk of a cat. His nickname is "Chunky Monkey" - very fitting.

-Chelle

10. Bente

Bente New Member

Rotfl :lol: Great pictures of the babies!

11. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Ghost is too funny! :lol: That second pic should be in calendars/books/postcards and so on. He's my favorite of all your cats. As I've said a hundred times, I love those blue cats.

12. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thanks. The little goober managed to escape today. We were tearing the house apart looking for him then mom saw him outside on the patio looking through the french doors. She opened the door and he trotted right in. :roll: I guess he's decided it's better inside than it was outside (it was pretty hot outside so with that dense coat, he was probably roasting).

-Chelle