1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

just something I thought I would share.

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by rottweiler_inc, Jan 15, 2005.

1. rottweiler_inc

rottweiler_inc New Member

I have been getting into alot of photoshop editing lately and made a background today and as you can see, yes I made a signature. my background has a difference though and I was hoping to see if any of my friends I emailed it to had noticed but they didnt and I know you guys will notice so yeah, there are a couple other dogs in there, they are wolf hybrids. I just felt like making something alittle different, for the pitbulls and other dogs as well, if anyone would like one of these backgrounds feel free to ask just tell me what all you want in it and Ill do it.

[​IMG]

2. shyangel333

shyangel333 New Member

!! !! !! !!

just wanted to know where you got your photoshop and how much did you pay for it...we have been looking it to somestiff like that...thanks dora