1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Kathy5's Cat Swap arrived!!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Ginger, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Ginger

Ginger New Member

The catswap toys arrived a few days ago, I've been very busy so couldn't get photos taken for a few days (I know better than to post without pictures!)
    I got a whole load of toys for the cats and 2 Beanie Baby cats for me, they are so sweet!

Kathy Thank You so much!!! :eek:

Here is Tango checking out the new stuff
    [​IMG]

And Courtney too
    [​IMG]

Rags made friends with my new toys
    [​IMG]

Tango loves these mice.....
    [​IMG]

The mouse is under his head and hes trying to get it!
    [​IMG]

After all the playing the ginger cats decided to have a rest together ahhhh how sweet!
    [​IMG]

Thank You so much Kathy, my cats are having such fun with their new toys, and my new ginger kitties are great !

2. nern

nern New Member

Nice toys and great pictures! :eek:

3. vene

vene New Member

Very nice prezzies, and a very cute Tango, Courtney, and Rags playing with them! :y_the_best: :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. Bente

Bente New Member

What a great present! :eek:

5. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

aww that is great..seems like they like their new toys.

6. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Great bunch of toys! Good job! Booger is totally addicted to those little mice, they're all over my house. hehehe

7. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Great toys and great pics!

8. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

happy happy happy happy

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I'm so happy you & the kitties like the things & just in time for christmas you are soooooo welcome this has been so much fun I can't wait to the spring
    I love the pictures there soo cute!!!!

I have to tell you I keep all of the toys you sent me in the box & I had it on the floor the other day & emily goes in the box & picked up the bottle of purr & was roling it over to me it was too cute she too also loves the furry mice
    kathy

9. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Great pictures. Your kitties seem to be having a good time with their new toys. So cute. :)

10. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

lol awsome pictures, what great prezzies!!

11. Ginger

Ginger New Member

Kathy I'm so pleased that Emily is still enjoying the Purr, you should see my cats when we make it! we have to shut them out of the room because they are always trying to get to it!

I can't wait for the next cat swap either this has been so much fun! I have toys in every single room and probably under every chair too! :y_the_best:

12. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

and the stove and the fridge and the.....

13. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

those pictures are hysterical!! i laughed out loud, when i saw them all lined up, lols lols

you should submit #2 into a kitty photo contest. its a great picture... :wink: