1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Kinda quite

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Rene, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

it's been kinda quite around here no sarge stories, now drama from sams dumpees, no rescue of the day or breed of the day

where are all the stories????? :cry:

just miss reading them i guess everyone is busy this week

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Renne, yea, i actually have work to do for once! I tink a lot of people are on vacation too.

honeybear

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I miss them too! I dont have anything too intresting to talk about or I would be sharing. It has been a busy week for me though, I am about to fall asleep at my desk.

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Jamiya isn't here! Thats what the biggest problem is! She usually keeps us flooded with info!

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I haven't been posting that much because I have been flooded with end of the month paper work I was supposed to have gotten done last week I have until tomorrow to get 6 reports written and about 30 claim forms to complete! Ughhhhhhhhh!

6. Rene

Rene New Member

I know end of the month is the busyest time for everyone wish i had some good stories to tell only thing i have to tell is i have not been spending enough time with my dogs since my mom has moved in it's been hetic and they lay with her more then me :cry: i guess cuz i'm never here anymore guess i should be glad they have someone to snuggle with