1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Korn died.Korn died. Korn died

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Trickster, May 24, 2005.

1. Trickster

Trickster New Member

My lided 20 gal, was cleaverly broken into by the demon cat known as "Mika". SHE! that EVIL ****! Took out my male swordtail! And left him out the side of the stand suffercating!

The cat doing it was the only option, she was always trying to catch the fish through the glass, guess she found the lid,

(Fish couldnt jump, it sword tail and lided tank)

:( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x :( :cry: :x

2. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i am sorry to hear that

3. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i am sorry to hear that

4. Trickster

Trickster New Member

NOOO! i also found out my female sword tail is also dead, she wasnt floating at the top cuz of the babies in her stomach, MY CAT IS A MASS MURDERER! there were like 20 babies in there!

5. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Im suprised your cat didnt eat them/run around the house

6. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

lol matt

7. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Wow, I am sorry to hear that. Also, you were so anxious about the swordtail babies.

8. Trickster

Trickster New Member

:cry: :cry: Massive dissapointment, and ye i was realy excited about the babies :cry: :cry: