1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Kraft Dinner?

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by lilest Budgie, Apr 25, 2004.

1. lilest Budgie

lilest Budgie New Member

Can I give my Budgie uncooked kraft dinner noodles? I heard they are suposed to eat some grains.

2. ilovebirds

ilovebirds New Member

I suppose it is the same thing as spagetti,I couldn't see it being harmful.I haven't fed my bird any graqins yet tho,I'm still on the veggies with them.

3. lilest Budgie

lilest Budgie New Member

vegies..

Yes how do you get them to est them, my budgie doesn't touch them.

4. ilovebirds

ilovebirds New Member

I think,all you can do is leave it in the cage,until they show intrest in it.

I'm still trying to get my birds to eat veggies and green,but they show no sign of being intrested.I leave in a bowl and they may look at it,they will eat it one day.

5. scootergirl

scootergirl New Member

ilovebirds, try hanging the veggies and see if they take an interest in that instead. Mine won't touch anything other than seed that is put in a dish, but if i hang celery, cilantro or parsley by a clip on the cage roof they devoure it. What also works is broccoli that I wedge in between the cage wrungs.

I have never tried pasta before w/my birds. Hmmm...maybe have to try. I have tried, and they seem to love this, is the crust from our 4 yr old's whole wheat bread. I cut it off anyway and one day decided instead of tossing it, see if they birds would eat it. YUP.....BIG hit!

Occasionally they get a treat of a graham cracker. I have to clip that on the cage wrung too by a perch and they chew on it until it is gone!

6. ilovebirds

ilovebirds New Member

Thanks Scoot,I now have broccoli and carrot stuck all threw their cages. :)