1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

kuma is home !!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by kyles101, May 12, 2005.

1. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

and doing well! well, as well as she could be doing. she has to stay in her cast for 10 days. we have borrowed a playpen and shes staying in there because the silly girl kept following me around :lol: she was so happy to see me and boy was i happy to see her! i bought some glucosamine/msm/chondroitin and she is also on anti inflammatories. i think i might need to get more painkillers from the vets as she has been crying a bit. if she is still crying after my partner gets home then it is most likely pain. at the moment im not 100% sure what it is or what she wants. oh i love her so much!

[​IMG]

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

:D Im really happy for you that Kuma is recovering and is back home.
    I wouldnt be in the least surprized if she is still painful.....and they do learn really fast how to 'play on it' also.

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

glad to hear she is home and resting. Wylie had a cast like that for a broken toe! and had to wear it almost 3 months because I couldnt keep her calm. so make sure you do that so Kuma can make a speedy recovery

4. lil96

lil96 New Member

oh poor kuma, I always feel so sorry for animals in casts. But i am glad she is healthy otherwise. I am happy she is back at home and wants to follow you, dogs are too sweet! Good Luck!

5. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

I'm glad she's home! She looks so pitiful in her "jail". Too bad they just can't understand that they need to stay STILL! My weenies were like that when they had their back issues.

PS--Have you gotten into the cage with her yet? I always end up in there when my girls are hurting...

6. nern

nern New Member

Awe, I hope she if feeling better soon.

7. horse_child

horse_child New Member

Ohhhh! I'm glad the Kuma's home and doing "well". and that is a very nice signature under your name.