1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Kyrre is celebrating ...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Bente, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

That's hilarious! I can't believe he likes melons!

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Bente that was too funny!!! :0023: I can't believe that he likes melon I've never seen something like that before..

4. vene

vene New Member

Lol! I remember Vene used to like cantaloups. I'd cut them into little chunks and she'd gobble them up. She'd smell it from a mile away. She also ate all types of lettus but that's more "normal" for a cat. The other kitties would look at her like she was crazy when she downs the cantalopes. :mrgreen:

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Vene and Bente again I have never heard of cats loving melons..... That is very funny... I also have never seen a cat eat lettuce either...

6. Chezza

Chezza New Member

LOL @ That...He is thoroughly enjoying that :eek: :lol: :lol:

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Too funny Bente. Looks like there are a bunch of other melon loving cats at that site too. :mrgreen: I suppose we all love foods that others think are strange. For instance I love brie cheese and sliced pears on a nice fresh baguette bread. Mmmmmmm.

8. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is the funniest thing, Bente, and so cute.

I don't think my kitties would be interested in melon's but I've never tried.

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Yum, Chessmind! I love that too! I have a panini grill that I love making brie and pear sandwiches with. Now I'm wishing I had brie... and pears, for that matter.

10. vene

vene New Member

HDrydr, Vene used to attack my lettus/salads too whenever I washed them. Milo did that for awhile but stopped. Vene was quite the character. She also loved grape tomatoes but I had to hide those because grape tomatoes are poisoness to cats. I remember Halaroo's Moe went after olives! :mrgreen:

11. Mechanix

Mechanix New Member

That is very cute. :lol:

12. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Vene, no way! :D that is too funny I have never heard of such likings.... But then again I think Harley would eat some strange things I just haven't tried....

13. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL Halaroo. Too funny. Never tried it your way. I have one too. I'll have to make it your way next time. :mrgreen:

14. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

ummmmm love Brie and jam....... put it on fancy crackers...... ummmmm have to go to the store today........ :mrgreen:

15. Bente

Bente New Member

Some cats do like strange food :mrgreen: My mum's cat loves corn, oranges and winegums (candy) :shock:

16. wildflower_131

wildflower_131 New Member

Too cute!!!! :D

17. vene

vene New Member

Oh yeah, Pumpkin loved peas and carrots. :mrgreen:

18. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I guess I don't give my guys too much "people" food. Harley, Patches and Buster all love cheese (any kind will do). Harley I think would eat anything that came off our plates he is always begging while we are eating. Patches is pretty picky on what she will eat. Buster....... 4 legged garbage disposal... :eek:

19. vene

vene New Member

Lol, especially Buster. :mrgreen: :m39:

20. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

We have to tell Buster to go and lay on his bed while we eat because he gets closer and closer until he is right there with his big nose at the edge of the plate...... :lol: Don't even think about getting up to get something and leave your plate unattended.... it will be gone when you come back and yes this has happend a couple of times to the BF!! Oppps..... :eek: Buster is licking his chops and well the bf stomach is growling...... Harley just likes to wait and see if we give him anything but every once and a while he will reach out his paw and try to swipe anything that might be close to the edge of the plate while we are not looking.... naughty boy! :mrgreen: