1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

LADY is asleep and in God's arms of Love now

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, May 8, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

TO MY LADY

A lady when you needed her
    She had all the charm
    She never growled or bit
    Or caused any harm .
    laughing and happy
    Since the day I brought her home
    Now ,I am gonna miss her
    And feel so all alone .
    She was a rescue
    that was left to die
    Along with her puppies
    On a dark and cold night .
    She has been with us now
    For over five years
    We have shared all the joys and
    sadness and never once a tear .
    Until now ....
    My Lady has gone to Heaven
    That is where she will wait
    And when I go there
    She'll be standing at the gate
    I will see her smiling face once more
    And joy will fill my heart
    I miss her and love her
    And so sad we had to part
    But ,I know she is happy
    for she had always been
    So I ask you God to take
    care of her and then
    I will take over ,
    as soon as I can
    MY Lady forever and ever
    Asleep in your loving hands ......
    Thank you My Lady-adie !

Shirley

2. Rene

Rene New Member

I'm so sorry ilovemaltipoos I know how you feel i recently lost my Nala :cry: but they are in a better place now free of pain

Rene

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Malti~

I hope you will accept my deepest sympathies...I am so sorry to hear. :cry:

God bless you and your husband through this hard time! :kiss_heart:

4. nern

nern New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry:

5. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I'm so sorry Malti :cry: Know that I am thinking of you & your husband during this time ~ all my best [-o<

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I'm sorry it came to this. But you know whats best. ((((((HUGS))))))

7. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
    [​IMG]

8. ilovemaltipoos

thank you to all for your words and prayers .It was her spinal cord and there was nothing left to do .
    The poem I wrote was just my words as I came on to post ,not as good as I wanted it ,but as good as I could get out at the time and more than apt for sometime to come .
    thank you Deb ,I have that poem on my site also .but I believe Lady and Bass and E-wok and Maggie are all together and I think the Angels are watching over them as they wait for me .I would truly love to believe that God is at the end of that Rainbow and they do not have to wait to find happiness ,even though I miss them ,they are together ...God Bless all ...

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Oh, Malti... I am sooooooooooooooo sooooo very sorry to hear that!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

This just breaks my heart..... Big hugs :kiss_puppy: to you and hubby and all the other animals that are going to miss Lady.

10. ilovemaltipoos

Sheba is laying at my feet right now .She and Lady kissed this morning and said goodbye .I do believe they both knew from the way they just kissed and kissed ...... :cry:

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

ohhhhh man, you got me with that last post!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

how about YOUUUUUUU...? how are YOU doing with this?

12. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

Oh hon... my heart is just breaking for you and your husband! I'm am so terribly sorry that you've had to make this decision.. :cry:

How are you holding up hon??

Jennifer

13. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

So sorry for your loss. You know we are all here for you, if you need a shoulder. You will be in my prayers. I like to believe too that they are waiting for us and are in a happy place free from pain and that always helps when I loose a beloved pet.

14. ilovemaltipoos

Thank you all .I think i am okay with it ,I just miss her already .Her resting place is here under the Tree .My husband seems to be having a really hard time dealing with it though ,even though mine is in spurts ,he walks around like he is lost .trying to talk him through it .I can talk alot here but trying to talk to my husband is a different matter .Funny or information is not what he is wanting .Lady was his baby girl .it is hard .
    I can't get a stupid picture to work here .I am so frustrated that I can't get it on ,I guess .

15. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about hubby having a tough time. :(

do you need help with posting the picture? what are you trying to do? Is it already uploaded a site on the 'net?

16. ilovemaltipoos

I am going to see if Puttin can take it from another site and get it to work here .She has done it before for me .Yes I put it on a site and then tried to get it to work on a couple palces ,so I just stopped trying .I am doing something wrong ,just can't figure it out yet .

17. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

okay, just let me know if you need any help!! :)

18. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I am so sorry to hear of your loss maltipoos. What a beatiful poem, and it brought tears to my eyes.

honeybear

19. ilovemaltipoos

Thank you honeybears .You can see a picture of her .Puttin put it on for me .Under the post Sweet little Lady .And that she was indeed !

20. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

So very soprry to hear about Lady. I will be praying for you and your husband. When i was a kid i'll never forget we had a boston terrier and beagle mix . he was the best dog, the day he died my uncle layed him in a shed he just couldn't believe he died. I share your heart break with you both.