1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Leaving

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Obelix, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Hey everyone, I probably won't be here much anymore as I have switched completely to saltwater aquariums and this is mainly freshwater chat. I'll still check in every once in a while and just wanted to thank everyone for the help of the last few months! Also you can find me at Fishaddicts fourm in the saltwater section if ya wanna check up. Thanks again and good luck to all of you and your fish!

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

alright, it was nice chattin with u...goodluck on the saltwater.

3. papastew

papastew New Member

Good luck with the SWT. Drop by again.

4. Heather&Nicole

Heather&Nicole New Member

take care man!! i'll be talkin to you on aim still im sure :)

5. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

peace see you on my site

6. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

aim me if u have any problems with your SWT

AOl Sn
    arowana23
    dmaster2233

7. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

he will be posting them on my forum

8. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

We do occasionally get people asking saltwater questions and I'll be the first to admit I don't know squat about saltwater setups. So please consider sticking around (or at least visiting occasionally) to help others.

-Chelle

9. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

heres a good SW forum. nano-reef.com it is a great site. not just about reefs by the wa