1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Lets show new pictures......

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by papillon/mom, Jul 1, 2004.

1. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

Last night I seen the boys playing w/my scrunchie they stold from me and I thought I would share how funny it looks w/all of you.... :wink:

here is the scrunchie one.
    [​IMG]

Rosco standing, you can see how he is growing up :cry:
    [​IMG]

My little Buddy Rosco in his bed (here you can see what I mean about the tear stains... :(
    [​IMG]

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Both of them are adorable...LOVED the scrunchie pic.!!! :lol:

You're right though, Rosco sure is growing up! I know all too well how hard it is to see happen! :cry:

Glad you shared! :D

3. nern

nern New Member

They are so precious! :D

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

You're boys are dolls! Tell me about this breed--- their temperment and all. Are they excitable, laid back, noisy, quite, easy or hard to train......and so on. I would like to know about them for the future if I ever decide to get a second dog.

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well now if you insist. Hopefully heres sasha. I just took these today.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My boy Rufus taken today
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Puttin~

All I gotta' say is WOW!!! Loved all the pics, especially the festive 4th of July pics...great job!!! :eek:

Do you groom Sasha? She looks great!!! :y_the_best:

:D

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Okay, I finally captured it!!! Tigger does the cutest little thing...he sticks his tongue out...it makes me smile every time (I know, I'm easily amused)! But, by the time I find the camera and come back, he isn't doing it anymore. Lucky me though, tonight Tigger was relaxing in his dog bed and just so happened to be sticking his tongue out when I had the camera on and right next to me!!! :eek:

It's kinda' hard to see, but if you look closely, you can see his cute little pink tongue sticking out of his mouth...too cute (in my opinion, at least)!

Just had to share:

[​IMG]

8. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

My mom's Llasa Apso Odie does the tongue thing sometimes too! It makes me laugh, he looks like such a little goof sitting there with his tongue sticking out!

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

My Baby: He's a sweetie. Don't you love when you finally capture those little things.
    Yes, I groom her always all by myself. Not always perfection, but desency.

Pappy: I like that first one, your pups look like they are playing games or something.

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Well, thank you!!! I absolutely love the little fella' (AND the other one) to pieces!!! :kiss_heart:

I know it, there are so many cute moments that I would just love to capture, but of course, the camera isn't near me during those times!!! :x

No, I sincerely do think she looks great...you do a wonderful job!!! She's a beautiful little girl! :y_the_best:

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thanks, it takes me nearly three plus hours to do everything from bath, blow dry, clipping, snipping the topknot, trimming nails. Then of course I got to take pictures.
    My husband got on my last nerve last night complaining about me clipping her bum too close. Which happens on occasion. The hairs poke her for a few days, she gets a bit jumpy. I told him until you start grooming do not complain to me. [-X It is harder than it looks. Trying not to get a choppy look and all. I was about to give him a good one, LOL :0009: :0009: I'm kidding. But god I don't think he realizes how hard it is. Sitting there clipping between each little claw. :roll:

12. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: Puttin-OMG those pic's were fantastic how did get those costumes on them? How did you get them to sit so good? I could never get my boys to do that, too stubborn [-(

My Baby Shipoo- I know what you are talking about w/the tongue Max does that too, his tongue is so long too, it looks so cute. :wink:

As for Pamr- Well as for Papillon (Pap-e-on) I love em let me tell ya, I am not sure where you live but for me they are rare around here so I got Max and Rosco from the same breeder her name is Donnetta and she lives in Oklahoma which is far I live in NY so if your interested I would highly recommend her.

As for the characteristics, each one is different but their temperment is smart, affectionite, faithful to it's master and very protective of their master. Max and Rosco both love kids, I don't have any but have visitors. Weight varies, Max is fully grown and is 11 lbs, Rosco is 7 months and only 5 but he will be smaller (peanut boy we call him) Height- they are about 12", their coat is long and silky, the shed minimally. I think more in the summer for Max. They are very calm dogs, they just love to follow me everywhere I go, they just have to be where I am at all times. They can be somewhat stubborn though, I am having such a time w/trying to get Rosco to walk, he is so stubborn, Max was very easy, it's his favorite thing to do. I am trying to think of information you would be interested in but I am drawing a blank so let me know if there is something else you want to know. :wink:

I would highly recommend them. I love em.. :love_y_t_much:

13. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Puttin~

You must have a lot of patience to do Sasha's grooming!!! :lol: Mickey & Tigger's groomer always offers to teach her clients how to groom thier own dog (free of charge), but I turned down the offer only because I don't trust myself with grooming. I mean, if you take too much off, you can't just glue it back on and fix your mistake, you have to just live with it till it grows back! :roll: The only grooming I do with Mickey & Tigger between grooming appts. are the routine brushing of their coat and teeth, baths, nails and ears (if needed).

As for your husband, LOL, one of these days you ought to hand him all the grooming equipment and let him see just how "easy" it is!!! :)

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Geeze I just wrote a bunch of stuff and lost it. I have made a few mistakes before. My very first groom was pretty funny highwaters and all. I once took the comb off the clipper and forgot to put it back and ended up having to refashion her hind end. She was V girl for awhile. Big v down her back. It was desent. I'll see if I can get some pictures up.
    Pappy thank you for the compliments. I just sit them there and tell them to stay. With Sasha she gets to frozen. Hard to get a different look on her face.
    Here is what her hinie looked like, its the only picture that really shows what I was forced to do.
    [​IMG]

15. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

GOSH!!! I get busy with "life" stuff for a few days and you guys have the nerve to go and post the most ADORABLE pictures in my absence!!?!?? GOODNESS GRACIOUS! :)

Mybabyshi.... I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE, love, love, love that picture of Tigger! don't you just adore that?? too cute!

And puttin?!?! ...... the picture of the V girl was HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it was a "V" for Vogue, Dahlin...
    The first pics of them in their Fourth of July Ensembles were priceless. They're so cute! The first picture of Rufus stole my heart.... he has "Jack Nicklaus" hair in that one! LOL

16. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Monster, He has that cute sly look going doesn't he. If I were to show sasha's whole body you would not be able to see the v, it just blends into her body. I did give her a nice hourglass figure though. LOL

17. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh Puttin...I agree with Monster, that "V pic" of Sasha is hysterical!!! :lol: It probably wasn't funny at the time, but I'm sure you get a good laugh out of it now! :y_the_best:

Great pic though! :D

18. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well at the time when I did it all I could do was have the look of fright in my face and wonder how I would fix it. It did show off her figure well though. LOL