1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Little Angel 0 :)

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by 3_second_memory, Jul 13, 2004.

1. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

hiya,

My boyfriend baught me an angel fish today. he's tidgy, well small compared to adult size. is it true they have to go in pairs to be happy?

thanks

amy. x

2. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

once again. awww. lol. it dosnt make much of a difference that i have seen, my angel fish is more then happy and gets along with all my fish. When i had another with it. (died about 2 hours after i bought it) It seemed sick when another one was around. shortly after it died my angel got better all of a suddan! :shock: dont know why though.

3. 3_second_memory

how odd, i think that happened to steve. ill see how he gets on with the others

4. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

if i am thinknig of the right fish, angelfish are generally very aggressive towards other angels. your best bet would be to keep only one type of an angel in your aquarium. they are usually peaceful to other types of fish though.

5. 3_second_memory

THANK YOU, PERHAPS THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY MY B.FRIENDS KEEPS DYING WHEN HE HAD MORE THAN ONE

6. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

YEP, THAT IS MORE THAN LIKELY THE REASON ON WHY HIS WOULD DIE.

7. kc5gvn

kc5gvn New Member

Angelfish will dominate a tank, and in a group of Angelfish one will always be dominate over the others. I always recommended purchasing at least three and expect to lose one. If you purchase two, one will dominate the other one until it quits eating and dies. If you purchase three you will find that one will be the most dominate and a second one will step in line as number 2 and both of them will dominate the third one until it stops eating. I found this to be true no matter how large a tank you put them in.

8. OneWolvesDream

hmm. angels are actually quite odd, but i luv em. i have never had a probolem with my angel exept for the usually nipping fins, but thats going to happen either way.

9. 3_second_memory

thank you,

Well mine and my boyfriends are little so i think they are ok.
    Mine is a woss at the moment.

10. OneWolvesDream