1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Look at this face!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Oh she's so Beautiful. At least she has known love in her life. I hope she finds a wonderful home where she will be loved her as much as her previous owner.

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Jamiya- I am in Indiana! Let me see what I can do. I will try and find her the ideal match (I may have someone in mind!)

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Wow! That would be great! I was heartily tempted to take her myself, but she doesn't get along with other dogs and I don't think I am home enough for her. Well, and my husband would divorce me.

Jamiya

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

So, basically it's just the fact that you have other dogs keeping you from her taking her! (kidding :lol: )

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

*remains silent* :-$

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I will say that I stopped looking at the Papillon rescue page really fast after I saw Roxy. :0025:

Jamiya

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Oh, for pete's sake. I'm hopeless. I had to go back and finish looking at the rescue Papillons.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WEIGHT: 16 pounds

Jeorge is a on the big side but he is not overweight, he is just a big Pap. I think that is just more Papillon to love! His birthday is January 25, 2003.

He was surrendered to rescue because his owner had a job change and was not able to take him with her. He was very loved and well taken care of by her.

He has been neutered and is up to date on all vaccinations. Jeorge is housetrained and always asks to go outside. He will paw at you and if you do not respond, he will start "talking" to you and jumping up and down as if to say, "gotta go, gotta go, gotta go...right now!"

He loves everyone, men, women, children and other dogs. He is also on the submissive side, he lets the other dogs be the alpha, he does not seem to have any alpha tendencies at all so a home with an alpha would be fine. Since he is larger and not a delicate little guy, he would do well in a home with children. He has been on outings in very large crowds and does great. He wants everyone to pet him and he soaks up the attention but is very well mannered about it.

When he came into rescue, his previous owner said he liked to sleep in his crate every night. I put him in the first night and he cried. He has been sleeping in my bed right next to me with his head on the pillow ever since! he is a lapdog and a shadow, he takes every step with me and as soon as I sit, he is in my lap or curled up next to me. His favorite pastime is cuddling!

Jeorge loves his toys, he will walk around the house with a toy in his mouth and enjoys hearing them squeak. Fetch is his favorite game! It is important to have appropriate items for him to chew on at all times because he will chew on whatever he can find, shoes, phone cords, pencils, just about anything he can get his little teeth on! Ice cubes are a particular favorite.

Jeorge is a very sweet little dog with a wonderful disposition. Since he is such a friendly, well mannered boy, he will adjust well to any new home quickly....could that be yours?

Jamiya #-o

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Damn you and your weakness! I want him! Why do you have to show me the perfect doggy and he is in Texas? Bad Jamiya! No! No! Do not look anymore! [-X

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

You're in Texas? I think I forgot that. I was thinking I could road trip and stay with Sams before driving home with Jeorge. :wink:

Boy, my husband would surely kill me. I actually want a smaller Papillon and I want to raise one from puppyhood, but Jeorge....man is he cute! And sweet! And being larger means he could probably withstand living with my dogs. And he's the same age as they are - which means they would ALL get old at the same time....which I don't think is necessarily good.....but man, he's cute.

LMAO. Hopeless. ](*,)

Jamiya

11. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Doh! Jeorge has been adopted already. We are saved. :roll:

Jamiya

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

No I am in Indiana- Jorge was in Texas. and your lucky he got adopted or I would have had to bunk with sams too! Then we ould have had to arm wrestle for Jorge!

13. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

:0009: