1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Look at this poor girl

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jun 11, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Gina: I don't know what to say! I think you rendered me speechless. What is wrong with people? What happened to the world? I don't know what to say to something so horrible.

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I know it is just sickening! It breaks my heart.
    Princess has not arrived yet because there was an emergency with the people who have her now and so they were unable to do transport last week. So she will defintely be here on Sunday. IM so excited to get her. We bought her a new crate and her very own Kong this morning. And her appointments with the vet have been made so we are all ready for her!

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

You are such a GREAT Person!!! Have you figured out how to clone yourself yet?!? :D

5. Rene

Rene New Member

ok gina this is 2 nights in a row that you have managed to make me cry. I can not beleive someone could do that to a poor poor baby i'm just sick and i agree whom ever did that should have the same thing actually worse if you can get worse then that done to them that is so so sad.

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwww thank's Lovesdapits! I think your pretty great to!
    Rene IM sorry to make you cry..I did to. :cry:
    It's just so darn sad! And so very pointless.

7. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

How can anyone be so mean. i just cringed when i saw those pictures.

8. nern

nern New Member

That is so sad and disgusting. The scary part is that this is not the first time I've heard of sick, cruel people using grills to harm animals. That poor dog. :cry:

9. Jules

Jules New Member

Those pictures break my heart, they were very hard to look at, and they made me feel sick. I don't understand what goes on in people's heads when they do this kind of stuff. I just dont get it.

10. lil96

lil96 New Member

what the fudge, except I am not thinking Fudge, how can anyone do that to a live animal, that is just disgusting, those people need to be shot. that is just horrible, how could someone do that. that makes me so angry, they are acting like the mean Nazis.

11. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I don't know what to say......

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Fortunately the link didn't work for me. I don't think I want to see it anyway. I am still getting sick over the picture in my mind of a wheelbarrow full of euthanized puppies and kittens.

Jamiya

13. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I am making the decision to not look right now while I am at work. If I start crying again for the second day in a row, they might have me committed. I too have not recovered from yesterdays story.

14. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

oh Sarge'smom: I'm sure they won't have you committed until AFTER the school year. What grade do you teach?

I read the post on the pitbull forum and was shocked. I made my comments there. This behaviour is so abnormal, one must wonder what shock and trauma these people endured to make them think this is "funny" or okay.

I am all for an eye for an eye punishment. I would like to sear that f*&%#$ for a bit. Sorry for my language.

15. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I cantt look either, but for what everyone said, sounds like the most disgusitng vile thing.

honeybear

16. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I'm not a teacher. I remember someone else is though. I wish I were though. Does that count? :lol:

17. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

I guess because I am not in the classroom right now, I thought I would take a peek and try to be brave. Yeah, wrong thing to do. She looked horrible. I just try to remember that resiliency dogs have and that is a little hopeful.

I teach in an urban high school where many of my students are fascinated by pits and rotts. When they find out I have a rott they always have to say something stupid about how their pit would beat up my rott. And I say of course your dog would because I have trained mine. Then they try to tell me they have trained them and that is why their dog can fight. One day I was in tears begging them to find out what training means and how it is so wrong to treat animals with anything but love. They are victims of so many idiots in this city that have given pits and rotts bad names.

18. Samsintentions

Its awful. I know what you mean. I thought about this upcoming school year. The younger grades. I thought it would be a good idea that they come tour my faciliy or I could bring the animals to them. I've done the rodeo days for the kindergardeners. I bring the horses, a couple of show cattle (sooo tame you'd think they were dogs!) and some pigs, and you know the rest. Its always a great experiance for them. You'd be amazed at how many kids don't know where milk comes from. Or Eggs, what not....
    Any how. I thought maybe 5th or 6th graders could have an insite of what animal abuse is.

What do yall think?

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Horrendous, I could only look at the first three. Did they catch those ba**ards that did that to her. Very sad. Will she heal up fine. Hopefully mentally too. Poor girl.

20. Samsintentions

its amazing how even after she's been through all that, she's still has such a sweet disposition! Look at that face, you can see the love she has to give!