1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

look at this widdle face

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

:p 2 of these babes might already be spoken for!!!! New England Siamese Rescue never gets kittens and these little cuties are gonna go fast. I don't think they'll be with me long...gotta wait for the spay/neuter (they won't release them to new homes without it....imagine people thinking they are going to adopt one of these beauties only to turn it into a breeding machine) and then they'll be able to go home. Here is one of them at the shelter. Don't think she/he likes the camera much.

[​IMG]

2. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

How cute! The cat looks a little bewildered!

3. vene

vene New Member

That's one scaredy cat! I like the toes, they are so cuuute! At what age do they generally get neutered and spayed?

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

they must be spayed/neutered before being allowed to go to their new homes....I had to ask my vet if he'd do early and he will otherwise I'd have them for some time and I'm not sure my hubby would go for that :shock: . So I'm assuming that as soon as I am able to get them done it'll be done. They are old enough now to go into homes it's just waiting for them to be sterilized.

These are the 1st kittens I've fostered for SRC....kittens I fostered for the shelter can go home prior to spaying but not these. I've gotten look up how that'll work

5. footsie

footsie New Member

So cute.

If I was in that area I'd take one! Its so sad to see that my cat is not a kitten anymore.

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

That's great that some of them are already spoken for. They sure are cute. Don't you get them today?

7. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

tomorrow they now tell me. The woman from CT bringing them to NH is waiting until Saturday to drive up rather than tonight. That's good though cause I haven't been able to go after kitten food so I can shop tonight and have the room all set to go.

8. vene

vene New Member

Did you ever find a playpen for them?

9. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I did order one from Petco but the ladies bringing the babes to me are letting me borrow one

10. Jody

Jody New Member

Aww so cute :y_the_best: :y_the_best: