1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Looking through the blinds

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by cosmicpixie, Aug 16, 2004.

1. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

We live on the corner of our building and there is a major walk way that goes right by our patio. Well whenever Maya hears anything that sounds like dog tags jingling (this includes keys) she runs to the patio door and sticks her head through the vertical blinds and barks. Is there any good way to deter her from sticking her head through. We don't have curtain rods cause we considered putting up curtains but I would be worried she would pull it down. She's quite the hyper one. I worry about her barking when we're not home and annoying our neighbors. Our neighbor that lives next door to us is pretty understanding and will tell us if she hears her barking for a long period of time but we just had some new neighbors move upstairs and they're not to crazy about dogs. Any suggestions?

Tracie, Matt, Maya, and the ferrets

2. Jas

Jas New Member

Hi Cos

Can you keep the blinds open or tied back during the day? Or block the area/room off (x-pens work well). How old is Maya? Have you thought about crate training her or using baby gates to confine her to one or two rooms.

I think you're right to be concerned, don't want her little head getting caught!

Cheers :)
    Jas