1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to Adopt a Cockapoo

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ARomansky, Dec 7, 2005.

1. ARomansky

ARomansky New Member

We live in the Northern New Jersey area and are looking to adopt a Cockapoo, preferably one out of the "puppy" stage. Our new addition would share our home with an 11-year old Schnoodle who gets along with other dogs, and two teenagers, 17 and 15. We have had the pleasure of watching our neighbor's Cockapoo for the past 4 years and have fallen in love with the breed. We would appreciate hearing from anyone who is looking for a loving home for their Cockapoo. Thanks.

2. madeline

madeline New Member

Cockapoo a great family pet

I dont have a cockapoo, I have a maltipoo, but I think a cockapoo is a great family pet, I have heard that cocker spanials have trouble with their ears and are not that great with kids, but you probably wouldnt have that problem with a cross also you dont have really young children.

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

4. deb2950

deb2950 New Member